Hi Alex,

No you aren’t blind.
But you won’t be able to follow my instructions or be able to upload the Voice
Memo to Dropbox until you fix the problems on your computers, and sort your
Apple ID (as it is required), and update your Dropbox applications to the
current versions on both your computers and your iPhone.

The current Dropbox Desktop (for OS X) is version 3.14.7
The current Dropbox iOS version is 4.2.5

The HOME button I mentioned below is the HOME button on your iPhone to get back
to the home screen so you would have been able to open Voice Memos.

We can’t help you anymore until you complete the above.