Bill, The link I sent in first email takes you straight to the 'download
Malwarebytes for Mac' version.

Uninstall Norton!
While the latest versions of Norton Antivirus have improved, their bad
reputation amongst Mac users is hard to shake. Their malware detection rates on
Mac are average, definitely not the best. Their firewall and *name other
products in the package you have* really just slow you down.
Especially with El Capitan which has been hardened malware infection should
become even harder in future updates.

 Free https://www.malwarebytes.org/antimalware/mac/
(previously AdwareMedic), will catch and remove the vast majority of actual Mac
threats out there.

I would suspect you still have some MacKeeper associated files on your system
after you tried to uninstall it.

Sent from Ronni's iPad4