Good morning Barry,

When you do decide to update to OS X 10.11.4 I recommend you download and
install the Combo Update.
I have always used the Combo updates to update OS X on all Macs I update and
never had any problems.

My OS X update procedure:
BACKUP  - a Bootable Backup - and Time Machine backup.
Download & update using the Combo backup.
<https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1869?locale=en_US>
File size:  1.94 GB System Requirements: OS X El Capitan 10.11

Have a good Easter, take it easy on the roads.

17" MacBook Pro 2.3GHz Intel-Core i7
2.3GHz / 16GB / 1TB 840 EVO SSD

El Capitan OS X 10.11.4