I'm trying to watch The Pies playing Sydney :(
So only read your Subject...

The underlying cause is the sharing of a single iCloud and/or Apple ID.

I don't know if this will help:
Open the Settings app on both iPhones, then choose “FaceTime”
Toggle the switch for “iPhone Cellular Calls” to the OFF position on both phones
I've got to get back to concentrating on The Pies... they are having trouble!

Sent from Ronni's iPad4