Hi Rosemary,

Yes, I know its CrashPlan.app... I can’t believe I typed CashPlan.app :(

I suggest CrashPlan is causing your Time Machine problems - CrashPlan is
conflicting & messing up TimeMachine backups!

Without seeing the complete log file of your TM backupd just the parts of the
log below indicates to me CrashPlan is the problem.

You would also see in the logs that TimeMachine is having issues thinning old
backups on TimeCapsule, and worse yet, TimeMachine won't thin the MobileBackups
on your Mac, meaning your SSD or hard drive will being filled up by backups
that would never be deleted.

It seems when you install CrashPlan, it sets file system attributes that do not
allow itself to get deleted. With a bit of command-line wizardry, you can fix
this problem. You need to remove the attributes from all instances of
CrashPlan.app in all backed-up locations.
AND then Exclude CrashPlan from TM backups

This Apple discussion should help you with the terminal commands:
<https://discussions.apple.com/message/29277434#29277434