Hi Bill,

I replied earlier to your message but my reply did not come through to the list.
Hence my message to test if the WAMUG mailing server was down which did come to
the list... But my original reply message has not?? Go figure :)
So I've copied my reply message to you below:
---
Hi Bill,

If you are using iCloud:

Make sure you are Signed In - System Preferences > iCloud and Contacts is
Selected.
Deselected Contacts and then Reselected it.

If you are NOT using iCloud.

Go to System Preferences > Users and Groups > Your Admin Card > Click Contacts
Card: "Open Button”.
All cards previously in your Address Book should recover.

Sent from Ronni's iPad4