Hi Ronni,

I tried the restart procedure with the remote. The LED started to flash even
faster but the Apple TV would not start.
Finally got a USB-A > USB-C cable from DV Computers in Myaree. Tried to restore
via iTunes. There was no evidence that
the restore had started. After a few minutes I got the “The Apple TV could not
be restored. An unknown error occurred (12)”
alert on the screen. Went to the Garden City Apple store, they restored it.
Works again, had to load some apps.

Thanks Ronni

Cheers
Walter