Hi WAMUG

The other day, a family members  iPhone accidentally dropped into a toilet
bowl!   and no longer starts ups .   This phone hadn't been backup up for  some
time, thus a few months of photos, lecture notes, ideas  and the like evidently
can not be recovered - so say Apple.

Thus I take this opportunity to remind members to routinely back up your
iPhones ; if you have anything important on them you want to keep - just in
case a wet accident occurs.

I went to backup up my iPhone and get the

        "iTunes could not connect to the iPhone " Gary Dorn iPhone" because an
invalid response was received from the device"

chow

gdorn
gd...@mac.com