Daniel,

If only I'd known this a couple of weeks ago. In an unguarded moment Sierra
went merrily ahead and shoved me onto iCloud (but not iCloud Drive). Attempts
to turn iCloud preferences off result in a stern threat/warning that if I do
that all contacts will be removed from my computer. It irritates the hell out
of me - they're my contacts, collected since 1993. How dare Apple threaten to
steal them.

Cheers,

Michael Hawkins

Sent from my iPhone