Yes Daniel,
I would be lost without iCloud keeping my "Contacts, Calendar, Notes,
reminders, and mail accounts" synced to all my Mac computers, iPad and iPhone.
Using Apple ID Two-Factor Authentication security ensures that you're the only
person who can access your account, even if someone knows your password.

Sent from Ronni's iPad4