Sorry Ronni for the late return. Yes we cancelled our account with activ8.
The message is asking for the password to gain access to iCloud??
I have tried going into settings,
Anything that I can think of, although I haven't yet had a look at iTunes. Away
from home at present Ronni.

Kindest regards

Tony

Sent from my iPhone