Hi Tony
I've been trying to reconstruct what I did...

I think https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT205064 will give you the info you require. Let us know if this doesn't work.

Rob

On 13/11/2016 2:59 pm, Anthony (Tony) Francis wrote:
Hi Guy's
Ok, Lynette has deleted all of her apps from her iPhone, and the activ8 request is still coming up. So, how do we delete the iPhone from iCloud??

Thank you

Tony

Sent from my iPhone