Ronni,

Bill was Dr Bill Parker, our member as well as being a member of two bush fire
brigades, the West Australian Rowing Club, Perth Morris Men (you may have seen
him dance in the Hay Street Mall)  and The Red Sea Pedestrians Klezmer Band.

Larger than life and never unkind.

Regards,

Michael Hawkins

Sent from my iPhone