Yes indeed Ronni, I think she will pick it up fine.

Today has been a TV sport feast. WCE, Formula 1 and Aus V India test match. Had
all my recorders going so I can watch it all played back again later. It’s been
so tiring I need a sleep now!

I was thinking of you when the Pies were playing. Will be an interesting season.

Thanks again.

Pete..

Peter Crisp
petercr...@westnet.com.au