Ok, thanks Ronni, will pass on this information to James.

        Regards Pete.

----- Original Message -----
From: wamug@wamug.org.au
Sent:Sun, 30 Apr 2017 13:14:07 +0800
Subject:Re: Macbook Pro Certificates

Hi again Peter,
I just noticed your mentioned that on James MacBook Pro he has the
Firewall TURNED OFF? .... why is this setting turned OFF?I would never
recommend the Firewall to be turned OFF!
He would be prompted to Deny or Allow access to specific apps when
they begin listening for outside connections, and OS X remembers your
choice (you can always change your mind later).You can customize your
Firewall settings in Security & Privacy > Firewall > Firewall Options.
Cheers,Ronni
Sent from Ronni's iPad4