Hi Severin,

I’m not sure exactly what you mean.
Modify or remove a crop, rotation, or Ken Burns effect in a clip:

1. In the timeline, select the clip with the Ken Burns effect you want to
modify.
2. Click the Adjust button in the toolbar.
The adjustments bar appears above the clip in the viewer.
3. To show the cropping controls, click the Cropping button.

Modify a Ken Burns effect:

* To modify the crop at the beginning of the clip: Select the Start frame, and
then reposition and resize it until the beginning of the clip is framed the way
you want.
* To include the entire image in the frame: Click Fit.
* To change a crop: Drag to reposition and resize the white crop frame.

To apply the changes, click the Apply button  ✔  to the right of the cropping
controls.

> On 23 Oct 2017, at 2:24 pm, Severin Crisp <sevcr...@westnet.com.au> wrote:
>
> I can not find the way to “fine" nudge items in iMovie.  In particular how do
> i nudge a Frank Burns box just a smidgin? Mouse is too clumsy
> Severin Crisp
>
>              Assoc Prof R Severin Crisp, FAIP, FIP, CPhys
> 15 Thomas St, Mount Clarence, Albany, 6330, Western Australia
>                   ph (08) 9842 1950 ( Int'l +61 8 9842 1950)
>                            mail to: sevcr...@westnet.com.au
> <mailto:sevcr...@westnet.com.au>

13-inch MacBook Air (April 2014)
1.7GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost to 3.3GHz
8GB 1600MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM
512GB PCIe-based Flash Storage

macOS High Sierra 10.13