Thanks Ronni.   I had been trying to make very fine adjustments to Ken Burns
rectangles but have now found an alernative way to achieve what I wanted - more
iMovie learning!
Best wishes
Severin

             Assoc Prof R Severin Crisp, FAIP, FIP, CPhys
15 Thomas St, Mount Clarence, Albany, 6330, Western Australia
                  ph (08) 9842 1950 ( Int'l +61 8 9842 1950)
        Mob 0484 624 741   mail  to: sevcr...@westnet.com.au
<mailto:sevcr...@westnet.com.au>