Security update 2018-001 was installed on my MacBook Pro on the 3rd May. The
computer has been turned off and started a number of times since then, but
despite that I keep receiving a mesage that updates are available. Each
supposed update is identified as being Security update 2018-001.

One thing I noticed after the update was finally installed was that the icon in
the Dock for Desktop Folders ahs ben replaced by a large ? symbol (as in
question mark symbol). When the cursor is hovered over the ? symbole, the label
“Desktop Folders” appears. No folders appear though, when I click on the ?
symbol.

Other than that, I have not had any trouble using the computer, but I wonder
why the message that an update is available keeps getting sent.

High Sierra version 10.13.4
MacBook Pro (17 inch late 2011, solid state hard drive)

Thank you

Michael Hawkins