Hi folks.

For the past couple of weeks my 6S has developed a strange behaviour.

I always turn it off at bedtime and turn back on in the morning.
But now if I turn it off when the battery is at say 54%, when I turn it on
again it shows perhaps 9% and a red line.
Then after a couple of seconds it turns itself off.

If I turn it back on it will repeat this behaviour.
But if I then plug it in to charge it will show perhaps 53%.

Consequently I am now leaving it on at night to avoid this happening.
The trouble is now I have to charge it more often.

I can’t find anything on the internet re this.
Would appreciate any ideas please?

Regards,
Stephen Chape