Hi Michael,

Reset the SMC on your MacBook Pro.
1. Shutdown your MacBook Pro by choosing Shutdown from the Apple  Menu

2. After your Mac shuts down, press Shift-Control-Option on the left side of
the built-in keyboard, then press the Power button at the same time.
Hold these keys and the power button for 10 seconds.

3. Release all keys

4. Press the power button again to turn on your computer

Regards,
Ronni

 Ronni Brown’s iPad Pro 12.9-inch 256GB