Hi folks,

I have an old Apple TV Gen 2 and am considering upgrading to the above.
I use mine for accessing iTunes on my iMac for Family Videos, Music and
watching some movies.

But I feel that because I have an LG 4K UHD Smart TV, the old ATV is under-used.
I would like to be able to watch 4K UHD movies on my LG TV.

How to decide if I need 32GB or 64GB is one question ?
But also are things likely to change later this year with Appleā€™s upcoming new
ATV services ?
And what will those be?
And how will they work?

I cannot find much basic info online that would answer my questions.
So would love to hear other members ideas or any knowledge they have please ?

Regards,
Stephen Chape