Hi again Stephen,

This from UK website:

“The Apple TV 4K was unveiled in September 2017, and it's pretty great, but
we're never satisfied with what we've got. Instead, we're looking ahead to the
next version of the Apple TV: the sixth-generation model, which we hoped would
be unveiled at the same time as when Apple announced its plans for Apple TV+,
but it failed to materialise at the 25 March event.
The Apple TV is Apple's set-top box that combines a digital media player, a
games machine and a platform for apps with the ability to stream content from
iOS devices and Macs to a TV. Apple used to describe the Apple TV as a 'hobby'
product, but it looks like Apple is finally ready to transform the television
industry as Steve Jobs told his autobiographer it would. Read about Apple's
television streaming plans here.

But despite Apple's plans to take on Netflix and Amazon with its new on-demand
TV service, the future of the Apple TV set-top-box is uncertain. In fact, it is
possible that Apple won't launch another Apple TV box, preferring instead to
partner with TV manufacturers.”

Read more here: https://www.macworld.co.uk/news/apple/new-apple-tv-3663891/

Kind Regards,
Ronni

 Ronni Brown’s iPad Pro 12.9-inch 256GB