Hi Neil,

Many thanks for your detailed email and you have done well to accomplish what
you have achieved so far.

Problem for me is that I work for myself - my biggest client (who is also a
friend) has a large roofing company and employs around 13 guys, so that
definitely puts me in the category of having to be on this new STP system
unfortunately.  I have spent hours on the phone to MYOB who flatly say there
are no webinars for training for Account Edge.  They have suggested I do the PC
version, but have been warned it will not help me set my Mac up for this - I
guess only to gain an understanding of the system in general.  They did put me
onto people who could help, but when I called them I was told they had no
experience in Mac, so that was a waste of time.

Every year I pay Mac for the upgrades and their support and have been told this
webinar will cost $150 (for the PC training).  When I speak to anyone at MYOB,
they do not appear to have any experience in MYOB.  I am most definitely not a
happy person about this.

I have tried all the alternatives you suggest, including the MYOB community,
without success.  I recall a few years ago a member of WAMUG sounded as though
he had good experience in MYOB and was hoping he would pick up my initial email
and respond.  Sadly, I cannot recall his name though.

I’ve been using MYOB for years and work alongside a firm of accountants who
also use MYOB, so I cannot really move to another system.  Also, I really do
not have time on my hands to learn a different system before the end of this
month.

I guess I’ll continue hunting for someone to assist me.  Many thanks again for
taking the time to reply to me Neil.

Cheers
Jewels