Hi John,

Not knowing what you have tried to correct the problem. Have you tried all the
below tests?
1. Turn WiFi off and back on via Settings > WiFi.
2. Restart the iPad. Press and hold until you see the ‘Slide to Power Off’
prompt and slide to do so.

3. Try a hard reboot of the iPad. To do so hold down the Sleep/Wake button and
the Home button simultaneously for around 12 seconds – ignore the ‘Slide to
Power Off’ prompt and keep holding down both buttons until you see the screen
go dark and then see the Apple logo appear as the iPad powers up again.

4. Restart your wireless router. This is usually done by just pulling its power
adapter out of the router for around 15 seconds and plugging it back in.

5. Try a reset of network settings on the iPad – via Settings > General > Reset
> Reset Network Settings.

Kind Regards,
Ronni

 Ronni Brown’s iPad Pro 12.9-inch 256GB