> On 10 Oct 2019, at 3:49 pm, Stephen Chape <chap...@bigpond.com> wrote:
>
> Hi folks.
>
> Hi mate,
>
> With Catalina Apple have finally dropped all support for 32 bit applications.
> So before installing Catalina check which of your apps do not operate on 64
> bit.
>
> Go to “About this Mac” at top left of Desktop.
> Click on “System Report”
> Click on “Applications” and wait for the screen to load.
>
> Each application will tell you if it is 64 bit or 32 bit (and some will be
> 32/64 bit)
> I thought there was a column on that screen indicating this.
> But I cannot see it so you may have to click on each line (application) to
> find out.
>
> Other than that everything is running fine for me so far.
>

> Regards,
> Stephen Chape

Good advice, but Even Better Than That….

Search for “Go64” in your favourite search engine. You’ll be taken to the
(FREE!) Go64 App by St Clair Software, makers of Default Folder.

Go64 is System Report on steroids: many 64-bit apps still have some 32-bit
components which may or may not affect their performance. Go64 will help you
identify these very esaily and let you make a decision about them. Go64 also
has many other functions, such as giving you the chance to delete problematic
Apps from with its own interface - a huge time saver. It has many other
convenient functions as well.

We showed this off at the WAMUG meeting last week. Highly recommended.

Kind regards,

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948