Thanks Peter.
I just downloaded and ran Go64.

Got rid of a few more old 32 bit apps.
Problem is I already installed macOS Catalina.
So I am now stuck with Reunion 10 which will not run.
I may be forced to upgrade Reunion 10 but I was hoping to move to MacFamilyTree.

However the people at MacFamilyTree have offered to convert my Reunion date
files to GEDCOM files.

> On 11 Oct 2019, at 8:05 am, Peter Hinchliffe <hinch...@multiline.com.au>
> wrote:
>

>> On 10 Oct 2019, at 3:49 pm, Stephen Chape <chap...@bigpond.com
>> <mailto:chap...@bigpond.com>> wrote:
>>
>> Hi folks.
>>
>> Hi mate,
>>
>> With Catalina Apple have finally dropped all support for 32 bit applications.
>> So before installing Catalina check which of your apps do not operate on 64
>> bit.
>>
>> Go to “About this Mac” at top left of Desktop.
>> Click on “System Report”
>> Click on “Applications” and wait for the screen to load.
>>
>> Each application will tell you if it is 64 bit or 32 bit (and some will be
>> 32/64 bit)
>> I thought there was a column on that screen indicating this.
>> But I cannot see it so you may have to click on each line (application) to
>> find out.
>>
>> Other than that everything is running fine for me so far.
>>

>> Regards,
>> Stephen Chape
>
> Good advice, but Even Better Than That….
>
> Search for “Go64” in your favourite search engine. You’ll be taken to the
> (FREE!) Go64 App by St Clair Software, makers of Default Folder.
>
> Go64 is System Report on steroids: many 64-bit apps still have some 32-bit
> components which may or may not affect their performance. Go64 will help you
> identify these very esaily and let you make a decision about them. Go64 also
> has many other functions, such as giving you the chance to delete problematic
> Apps from with its own interface - a huge time saver. It has many other
> convenient functions as well.
>
> We showed this off at the WAMUG meeting last week. Highly recommended.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Peter Hinchliffe        Apwin Computer Services
> FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
> Perth, Western Australia
> Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948

Regards,
Stephen Chape