> On 12 Nov 2019, at 8:02 am, Stephen Chape <chap...@bigpond.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Peter.
> I assume iTunes = iCloud.
>
> Yes we do … and I figured that could be the reason.
> But we do this so that we don’t keep (and update) two separate Contacts and
> Calendars.
>
> If this is the reason, is there no way around both iPhones receiving the same
> FaceTime calls ?
> Seems crazy to me !

Well, not really, because the call is coming to the account, not the device.
And sorry - I should have said Apple ID rather than iTunes or even iCloud. You
want to share the Contacts and the Calendars, but Facetime calls come in the
same bag.

I’ve never used it, but you might want to look at the options available in
Family Sharing. Others might have more useful advice in that regard.

Kind regards,

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948