HI Stephen

Thanks for the assistance. I already have the Erase Deleted Messages as Never,
but
its the ‘In Box’ that gets deleted after one month.  Thing is I am forever
going back to my
in box for work, so I really need to keep them all in the In Box.  On my MacPro
(on El Capitan), the emails
stay in the In Box until I delete them, which is how I prefer it.  Just can’t
seem to work out
how to set up the iMac in the same way.

Thanks

Jewels