Hi Neil

Your email must have taken a while to compose - many thanks for taking the time
for me, much appreciated.

I can see I have done a lot of what you did initially with the two computers.
I try just to use the main one to download the emails and sort, but often it is
not convenient as have a lot of the information I need on the other computer.
I am now adding new mailboxes all the time on the main computer as I am unable
to search for anything on it and emails are easier to find if in their own
mailboxes.  Have no idea why that stopped a few months ago but think I need to
re-install the OS again, but hoping the new computer will be on the market
soon, I’ve not gone down that path as yet - what with backing up my hard drive
etc.

I will keep your email handy as I will need to refer back to this when making
my decision on what option to take.

Thanks again for the time you have given me on this one.

Cheers
Jewels