Hi,
We have multiple computers, iphone and ipads. The last few days our wifi
keeps "Looking for networks" every couple of seconds. That by itself might
not be a problem but the wifi drops out over and over again. I tried to
join a zoom meeting and I got kicked out 3 times in 6 minutes. If you try
to run a video it stops and whirls and hiccups, goes again and then stops
again.
Things I've done so far.

   1. re-started computers etc
   2. re-started modem (iinet broadband gateway) and old time capsule
   3. Used Airport Utility to update Time Capsule software to latest 7.8.1
   4. Used Wireless Diagnostics to check performance. Last night all
   parameters (Rate, Quality and Signal) were mountain ranges, this morning
   for a bit they all were relatively straight. Just now there are straight
   bits in Rate then steep mountains
   5. run the wifi just from the modem (because the time capsule is old)
   6. Checked Westnet outages web page, it says there's a major cable
   that's been broken under the sea, it's being worked on.
   7. turned off and on wifi in menu bar in settings (some people online
   said it would fix..it didn't)
   8. turned off bluetooth (some people online said it would fix..it didn't)

Rosemary Spark
PO Box 781
South Fremantle WA 6162 Australia
Phone: + 61 ‭8 6397 6822‬