> On 22 Dec 2020, at 8:46 am, Rosemary Spark <arkaysp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> What do you think is it OK to download now?
> Macbook Pro 13 " 2017 Catalina 10.15.7
> Cheers

Don’t see much in the way of problems out there in the wild. I’ll probably
update during the Christmas break. Never did do Catalina, and the problem is
now that the latest versions of Pages, Numbers and Keynote require 10.15 or
later. This will happen with increasing frequency with other apps, especially
as they get updated to work with the M1 processor, so I guess it’s time to move
on anyway.

Kind regards,

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948