Hi Ronni, thanks for the reply.

I tried the first option of going to Settings and then Photos, but I cannot
find a Repeat option for slideshows anywhere.

The options I have are: Allow Photos to Access Siri & Search, iCloud, Optimise
iPad Storage, Download and Keep Originals, Upload to My Photo Stream,, Shared
Albums, Hidden Album, Photos Tab - Auto Play Videos and Live Photos, Memories,
Transfer to Mac or PC.

With regard to Quicktime that is the main cause of my problem - it is not on my
iPad! Nor does it seem as if it is available, (at least not on the app store).

I knew how to loop with Quicktime I had been doing it for years but because I
had to get the newer iPad Air 2, OS 14.8.1 the only way I could find to make
the videos play was by using the AppleTV app and that as I mentioned doesn’t
have a loop feature.

Take care.

Matt.