From: <wamug.org.au-wamug-boun...@lists.wamug.org.au> on behalf of "Anthony
(Tony) Francis" <antne...@mac.com>
Date: Wednesday, 13 July 2022 at 13:18
To: WAMUG <wamug@wamug.org.au>
Subject: Re: [WAMUG] Hi all.

Hi

All I can read from the Folder is VIDEO_TS,  and each file enclosed is
VIDEO_TS.IFO.    VTS_01_0.IFO.  VTS_02_0.IFO  the actual Videos.There are other
files within the Folder VIDEO_TS.BUP.  VIDEO_TS.VOB  VTS_01_0.BUP etc. which I
understand as being the information for the actual Videos?

Kind Regards

Tony

Boddington.