Hi Everyone
I’m having problems with my emails disappearing after I put them into different
folders. I receive the email, read it and keep it in a folder named by me.
Sometimes when I go back to it the next day it is not there (nor any other
emails previously kept. I’ve rebuilt the email folder to no avail. What am I
doing wrong? or have I got a setting wrong?
This has just started happening recently, I have sometimes had emails disappear
after quite a time but it is now happening the next day sometimes.
Hoping someone can help

Kind regards

Peter

Archives - <https://www.mail-archive.com/wamug@wamug.org.au/>