THE  JOURNEY of FOLDED SPACE
  Sulthanul Awliya Mawlana Syaikh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani an-Naqshbandi

  The power of “Folding Space” is the power to travel at will anywhere to the
Universe
  Without actually traveling the distance, but rather by “Rolling it up” like a
parchment.
  Such a thing  is unattainable, except for those who have subdued  the
physical body  absolutely.

  Presently our soul are encased in our physical bodies. The secret  of this
power is that, by bringing the physical body  under control it become encased
in the spiritual body. And the movement of the spiritual body   is not
cumbersome like that of this body.

  What is the the speeds of donkey compared to the speed of light ?. The speed
of light is like a donkey compared to the speed of the spiritual body.

  wassalam, arief hamdani
  http://mevlanasufi.blogspot.com
  HP 0816 830 748

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/aYWolB/TM

This mailing list has a special spell casted to reject any attachment ....
Yahoo! Groups Links