We Need Wings of Heavens to Get Up!
Mawlana Syaikh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani an Naqshbandi
Lefke, Cyprus, 18 Juni 2006
Taken from www.mevlanasufi.blogspot.com

Destur,ya Sayyiduna, ya Sultanu-l Awliya, Destur Ya Sultanu-l Anbiya,Meded, ya
Sayyidi, Meded, ya Sayyidi, Meded, ya Sultanu-l Awliya!. As-salamu alaikum!
Audhubi-llahi mina shaytani rajim Bismillahi r-Rahmani r-Rahim La haula wa la
quwatta illa bi-llahi-l Aliyu-l Azim.

  May Allah bless our humble meeting and humble association with our
Grandsheikh. Who is going (to be) with (a) big one, his honour (is) running on
him also. (According to) the knowledge that (is) reaching up to me, people they
are on two different ways: Some people they are following big ones (and) big
ones that means (those who are) carrying greatness from Allah Almighty.

  If Allah Almighty (is) giving greatness from Heavens, if He is dressing
Heavenly Greatness on a person, that one is (going to be) a big person or a
great man. If He (Allah Almighty) is not giving (greatness), whole people may
say: “(He is) a big man, a great person“, (but) real greatness that is an
honour from Heavens, granted by Allah - jalla jalaluh – to some of His
servants. It is not such a thing that (is) given by people, no. If whole people
(are) trying to make a person (a) big one, he is not (going to be) a big one,
he is not (going to be) a great man, (even if) whole nations (are) saying that
that person is a big man. Eh, big man, big one – what is this tower in London?
Big Ben? Who is nearby, next to Parliament? Big Bang…

  It is really big? That is people may say big man, but really it is nothing.
But Jesus Christ was a big one, Abraham was a  big one, (a) great one, and the
Seal of Prophets, Sayyidina Muhammad - sallaLlahu ´alayhi wa sallam, he was the
greatest one, even may say ignorant people: “We are not accepting.” Who are you
that you are not accepting the greatness (of) the Seal of Prophets Sayyidina
Muhammad sallaLlahu ´alayhi wa sallam?

  If his personality wasn’t a great personality, how can  (it) be (that)
through (the) 21stcentury, (since) 15 centuries, billions of people (are)
saying five times daily:“Ashhadu a nla ilaha ill-Allah, ashhadu ana Muhammadun
Rasulullah“? He is paying (the) Muezzin? He was paying money (to someone) to
say (this) daily five times? Do you think that they are saying for Jesus Christ
daily: “Jesus (is) a great one?” No! But he was a great one! But not reaching
his greatness (to) the greatness of the  Seal of Prophets.  Just he (Sayyidina
Muhammad - sallaLlahu ´alayhi wa sallam) took over every ones greatness through
creation.

  There is no one in Divinely Presence, only he, that one, the Seal of
Prophets, Sayyidina Muhammad sallaLlahu ´alayhi wa sallam! And he was just
growing up through unknown deserts and he was an orphan. He had no armies, he
had no treasures, no, but he was (an) elected and selected one in Divinely
Presence to be the greatest one among (the) whole (of) creation! People now
they are mostly asking to be a big one. Yes, they may be big as a bigness of
Big Ben, no more. Their bigness or greatness (is) reaching (to) Big Ben level,
then…Ehhh. “O Sheikh, we are making rockets to reach highness through skies,
through space, so that we are trying to be great ones.” Hmmm. That is mythology
or – what we are saying? -afsane, asatir, history; that is only asatir, making
people, writing for cinema scenario; they are doing first writing and then they
are making.

  (This is) mans imagination for making someone (a) big one: (they are) putting
(him) on (a) rocket and sending (him) up and (then) they are saying: “Ohhh, he
is a big one, a great one, because he reached so high levels!“ That is not a
real greatness, to get from earth up to space, no! This (is) only shaytanic
teaching and (it is) making people to turn (away) from (the) right
understanding to a bad under standing. The Seal of Prophets, (the) greatest one
through creation, , Sayyidina Muhammad - sallaLlahu ´alayhi wa sallam, he
reached (in) the Night of Journey to Heavens without using rockets! He was
granted the top of levels that anyone can be able to reach. He reached over
that levels that (there are) no more levels there!

  But now in our days people (are) thinking (that) to be a great one (is) by
dressing uniforms, by taking power over their nations and (by) saying: “I am
your Lord”, as Pharaoh (was) saying: “I am your greatest Lord, (the) greatest
God!” It is only something that you are speaking! Pharaoh never reached to a
greatness. Nimrod-he tried also to be a great one, but (he) never reached to be
a great one, finished! Abu Jahl - he was trying to reach over the level of the
Seal of Prophets to be himself (the) first one, No.1, but he fell down under
zero, no value (for him).

  O people, you must try to be honoured through something that it is a grant
from the Lord of Heavens! But people, their thoughts are so different! People
now mostly they are materialist people, they are thinking every time everything
by material aspects. They are giving a person a greatness through their
richness, through their power (influence), they are thinking that greatness
(is) with their chairs. They are thinking that the greatness (is) with their
uniforms. No! This is a wrong way. People (are) on (the) wrong way now. Really
they are asking to be a big one, but they are searching, asking that through a
wrong way.

  No, greatness is a grant from Heavens, (it is) not given to a person looking
(to) his richness, looking (to) his power, to be rulers, no, they are on wrong
way! But everyone (is) asking to be a big one, because to be a big one gives an
honour to people. And people like to be a VIP person! But they are asking to be
(a) VIP person through material aspects, (and) this is wrong! Material (is)
never giving an honour to a person!
  If it was giving to people (any) greatness, material aspects –now Pharaoh
(and Nimrod) they were going to be (the) greatest one(s), but never they
reached a greatness on earth, because they were happy to be on earth, to be
belonging to (the) earth and (to) material. Material may take you perhaps (a)
very small distance, from earth to there…, (but) after that you can’t move,
because material (is) never moving among space.

  But the grant that (is) granted to (the) real servants of the Lord Almighty
Allah, (is that they are) dressed an honour and (a) power and capacity to move
through stars, through galaxies, through suns, (and) no any harm (is) coming to
them. When they dress (a) Heavenly dress that it is an honour, nothing can
touch them, nothing can harm them; they may move everywhere, because they are
not belonging to material aspects, no.But people now all of them (are) just
tied to material aspects. All of them (are) thinking that richness (is) giving
them that authority to move among space and Allah Almighty (is) saying: “I
created this huge universe and you can reach; O mankind, you can reach, but you
can’t reach by material aspects, no. When you are going to be My sincere
servants, I am dressing to you the honour of Heavens, honoured dressings, (so)
that you may move (in) every direction of this creation and you should be
saluted by everything! They may say: ‘O our Lord’s servant,
 Merhaba!

  O our Lord’s servant, honour to you! O our Lord’s real servant, we have been
ordered to obey to your commands, to give you anything that you are asking, to
help you for reaching more high levels in our Creator’s Divinely Presence.’“
Everything (is) helping that one to reach (any) level and over (that) level
another level, to reach to (the) Divinely Presence, and (there are) never
ending levels for those people, whom they are asking to be their Lord’s sincere
servants, (whom they are) not looking to material; their importance (is) only:
to be more obedient to their Lord and (they are) asking more authority to come
much more closer from Heavens and then from (the) Divinely Presence.

  They are on  the  wrong way, mankind now, because they are closing everything
on material aspects and they have been imprisoned through the heavy walls of
material, they can’t move. They are now looking, not seeing, touching, not
understanding, knowing, but never reaching. (They are) imprisoned and the Lord
of Heavens, the Creator, He sent us to take away that material walls that (are)
surrounding ourselves, to break them and to be in a space that belongs to our
spirituality that we have been granted Divinely greatness there. Imprisoned
people, they can’t reach.

  But people now they are happy to be through (that) prison; they (are) saying:
“It is enough for ourselves to be in this, imprisoned, we are not believing
(that) beyond our material being (there is)any (other) being“, and they are
coming to be there, to be nothing. They should be taken away, (there is) no
value (for them)! O People, we are sitting here, and for your honour something
from Heavenly people, some inspirations (are) coming and (we are) speaking to
you. I am hearing also; for your honour I am also hearing such important points
through the life of mankind, and (I am) trying to explain (to) people their
real honour and (about their) real greatness dressings that
the Lord of Heavens (is) dressing you.

  We are trying to call people: “Come out from prisons! Come and look, beyond
your five senses you should find another distances, another lands or stations
that they are never belonging to materiality, no! Come out!  Come out and you
should be happy forever! You should reach (that), if you are destroying your
prison and getting out. Now you are like small chicken through (their) egg:
they are so happy to be there, but they are hearing from their Creator: ‘O My
creature, touch the walls that (are) surrounding you and get out! You should
find something that you (are) never going to be (able to) imagine!’ and (so)
they are cracking these eggs and getting out (and they are astonished): “Ohhh!“
If you are saying (to them): Come again in it!’ (they are saying): ‘No, no!’
Therefore –who is going to break down their material being, they should find a
space of eternity– eternity, eternal life.”

  O people, come and listen (to the) Prophet’s announcement, (to the) Prophet’s
declaration that they are bringing from Heavens; that they (have) broken down
their material walls and (they are) getting out and they are calling you: “Come
to follow us!”. But shaytan (is) saying: “No, don’t believe! Come with me and
enjoy yourself with so many things, material things!” That is (the) real point
of (the) crisis now, it is not (an) economical crisis, no, but (a) spiritual
crisis, making people to be in prison. If one of those people, if every one
(was) just granted (the) treasures of this world, he is not
getting to be happy, because yet they are in prison, (the) prison of material,
(of) their materiality, and they are going to be written on their forehead:
Materialist‘, (and) beyondit: ‘Atheist.‘

  And they are falling down in a deep well that you can’t find any way for to
be happy through yourself with everything. Now people they have been granted
everything from material, but they are not happy, they are unhappy. May Allah
forgive me and bless you and give us an understanding to be able to force our
egos not to run to (the) material world, but to try to have wings of Heavens
and to go up. (What I was asking from you (was the word) scenario. No one (was)
saying (it) to me… Shaytan is making scenario for people through material
aspects.. That I was saying, asking from you, but all of you ghafilun, heedless
people… only looking to me, but not understanding…)

  O our Lord, give us good understanding to follow (the) Prophets, particularly
(that one of the) last Prophet, (the) Seal of Prophet’s way to Heavens, not
towards dunya. Dunya (is) under our feet, but our head (is up,) towards
Heavens. O people, don’t make your head down and your feet up! Allah created
you in so perfect form that your head must be up, your feet must be down. But
people now (are) changing it – making their feet up, their heads down.

  May Allah send us (someone)from His Sultans, who is going to destroy whole
satanic schools, shaytanic teachings, to save people. May Allah bless you and
forgive me .For the honour of the most honoured  one in Divine
Presence,Sayyidina Muhammad - sallaLlahu ´alayhi wa sallam - Fatiha.

  Wa min Allah at Tawfiq

  Wassalam, arief hamdani
www.mevlanasufi.blogspot.com
HP. 0816 830 748

  ALAMAT ZAWIYAH DZIKIR DI JAKARTA dan SEKITARNYA DAN JADWAL DZIKIR

  DZIKIR GABUNGAN 29 JUNI 2006 Zawiyah Teuku Umar, Jl. Teuku Umar 41, Menteng,
Jakarta Pusat ( Didepan Air Mancur Teuku Umar). jam 19.00. Isya Berjamaah.

  MASJID JAKARTA ISLAMIC CENTER, KOJA(EX KRAMAT TUNGGAK)
Dzikir Khatam Kawajagan, Setiap Minggu, mulai jam 08.30 pagi WIB. Sehabis
Kuliah Dhuha, Informasi Arief Hamdani HP. 0816 830 748

  JAKARTA SELATAN
  ZAWIYAH CINERE NAQSYBANDI HAQQANI RABBANI WHIRLING DERVISHES OF INDONESIA
Dzikir setiap Rabu Malam Jam 21.00 ( Khusus pria ) Ladies Dzikir: Minggu Sore,
bada Ashar Jl. Villa Terusan No.16, melalui Villa Cinere Mas.Informasi: Tono
742-1938 atau Ahmad Matew 0813 1580 7697

  ZAWIYAH PONDOK LABU - HAQQANI RABBANI
Masjid Al-Hikmah, Komplek DDN II ( Departemen Dalam Negeri) Pondok Labu,
Jakarta Selatan. Setiap Selasa jam 21.00. Iwan HP. 0813 816 58383

  ZAWIYAH LIMO CINERE -HAQQANI RABBANI
Pondok Pesantren Nurul Hidayah, Jl. Pelita, Desa Limo Setiap Sabtu Bada Magrib
s/d Isya. Ustad Shohib HP. 08131 7276 504

  ZAWIYAH DEPOK -HAQQANI RABBANI
Pondok Pesantren Al-Ma'unah Depok Setiap Sabtu Ba'da Magrib s/d Isya. Ustad
Nurjaya, Telp. 7024 0607

  ZAWIYAH PANGKALAN JATI - HAQQANI RABBANI
Jl. Pangkalan Jati I, gg Buntu. Setiap Minggu malam jam 21.00. Ustad Arif HP.
0813 1605 8402

  ZAWIYAH PANGKALAN JATI
Jl. Pangkalan Jati 1 No. 71, Pondok Labu, Jakarta Selatan. ( RS Fatmawati terus
s/d Verboden kekiri mentok kanan s/d perempatan terus 500 m

  ZAWIYAH BRAWIJAYA - KEBAYORAN BARU
Jl. Brawijaya 1A No.16, Jakarta Selatan ( Dibelakang RSKO Darmawangsa, Dekat
Hotel Darmawangsa). Kediaman Bp. Firdaus Wajdi

  ZAWIYAH RAGUNAN
Jl.Poncol Vila Ragunan Permai Kav 1, Ragunan Jakarta Selatan. Kediaman Bp.
Syamsudin

  ZAWIYAH BRAWIJAYA
Setiap Jumat : Khusus wanita, mulai 11.00 wib Jl. Brawijaya 1A No.16,Jakarta
Selatan. Dibelakang RSKO Darmawangsa / Apotik Darmawangsa

  ZAWIYAH PASARAYA SARINAH BLOK M HAQQANI RABBANI
Pasaraya Lantai 5, setiap Minggu pagi jam 8.30 Iwan HP. 0815 1917 3693

  ZAWIYAH SANGGAR BULUNGAN CSW HAQQANI RABBANI
(dibelakang Kolam Renang Bulungan, Rumah Kayu ) Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta
Selatan. Dzikir Khatam Kwajagan, Marawis Salawat, Darwis Rumi Setiap Senin
Malam, jam 20.00. Kontak Person Arief HP. 0816 830 748

  ZAWIYAH CILANDAK-TOWNSQUARE
Abdul Aziz 0812844421 Ustad Nurcholis MA 081548019453

  ZAWIYAH KEBAYORAN LAMA
Jl. Sholihun Kebayoran Lama, Jakarta, Wahyudi Yusuf 08158903433

  JAKARTA PUSAT
ZAWIYAH TEUKU UMAR, YAYASAN HAQQANI INDONESIA
Jl. Teuku Umar No.41, Menteng, Jakarta Pusat

  ZAWIYAH TANAH ABANG - HAQQANI RABBANI
Kota Bambu, Tanah Abang. Jl. Arimbi. Setiap Selasa malam jam 21.00 Bp.Darma,
HP. 0852 1980 1017

  JAKARTA BARAT
ZAWIYAH TOMANG
Jl. Mandala Selatan No 16 Tomang , Jakarta Barat. Kediaman Bp. Sunarto

  ZAWIYAH KEBUN JERUK
Jl. Kelapa Dua Raya No.1, Kebun Jeruk, Jakarta Barat.Kediaman Bp. Ahmadin

  JAKARTA TIMUR
ZAWIYAH KH MUSTOFA MAS'UD
Jl. Hasbi 40, Otista, Jakarta Timur 13330, TELP 021-8190475 Setiap Kamis Malam,
Ba'da Isya. Informasi: Handi Biantoro HP. 0818-965-852 email:
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  ZAWIYAH CEMPAKA PUTIH
Jl. Cempaka Putih Raya No. 114, Cempaka Putih, Jakarta Timur. Kediaman Bp.
Malik Tarigan ( Disamping Starvision )

  ZAWIYAH CIKARANG BARU HAQQANI RABBANI
Masjid Jami Darussalam, Jl Kedasih IV, Cikarang Baru, Kawasan Perum Jababeka.
Setiap Selasa, mulai Magrib Berjamaah, Dzikir Khatam Kwajagan Isya Berjamaah,
Bada Isya, Kajian Tasawuf. Informasi: Arief Hp.  0816-830-748

ZAWIYAH TANGGERANG, PANDEGLANG, SERANG, CURUG, CITRARAYA
  Kontak, Anwar HP 0818 483 796 Perumahan Citra Raya Tangerang. Keluar Dari Tol
Bitung kearah Citra Raya

  A C E H :
Jl. Teuku Muhammad Salleh No.2 Lambhuk, Banda Aceh Informasi: Ust. Zamhuri
Ramli al-HafidzHP. 0812-939-0774, Rumah 0651 - 26951

  M E D A N,  SUMATERA UTARA :
Zawiyah Medan, setiap malam Jumat melakukan Khtam Kwajagan : Jl. Mesjid No. 32
, Helvetia Timur , Medan 20124 Hubungi Ahmad Djuata Tarigan : 08126040064 Hasan
Sebayang HP 081362317176

  PONDOK PESANTREN SIRAJUL HUDA
Tiga Binanga, Kabupaten . Karo, Sumut Encep Fariduddin 08192097181

  SUMATERA BARAT - SUMBAR
ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI PADANG Jl. Raya Padangpasir 17
Padang TELP 0751-36257Informasi: Effendi Awal (0811-661-285)

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI BANUHAMPU - BUKIT TINGGI
Depan Balai Nagari Galung, Banuhampu, Bukittinggi Sukardi Jatman 08161833598

  P E K A N B A R U
PONDOK PESANTREN MIFTAHUL JANNAH
Panam, Pekanbaru. K.H. Mukhtarul 081365395313

  ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI ASY-SYIFAA PEKANBARU
Jl.Farmasi 24 Pekanbaru 28111. Dr.Chairuddin Lubis 0811755721 Dr.Pramujo
Abd.Gani 08127518084

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI PEKANBARU
Jl.Kartini 24 Komp. Farmasi Pekanbaru Dr.Chairuddin Lubis 0811755721,
Dr.Pramujo Abd.Gani 0812751808

B A T A M :
PESANTREN YUSUF SYAFI'I
Pesantren Yusuf Syafi'i, Ustad M. Yusuf Ridwan Asyafi'iBengkong Permai Komplek
Nurul Jadid RT 01 RW 01 Blok D No. 10,Kelurahan Bengkong Laut Batu Ampar
Pulau Batam. HP. 08136445 3322.

Bp. Riady, Bengkong Abadi 2, Jl. Cendrawasih Blok A/127 Batam 29432, Tel
0778-411289 Setiap selasa malam dan kamis malam, Informasi: Yandri Irzaq
(0812-702-2415)

  PONDOK PESANTREN AL-MADANIYAH
Anggrek Mas F-5 Baloi, Batam. Ustad H. Nugrahanto 0811701176

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI BUANA GUMILAR
Wisbuin B-12 Batam Center telp 0778-478835 Abdul Mughist 0813 2525 6938

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI BATAM CENTER
Orchid Park D-11 Batam Center. Yandri Irzaq 08127022415

  JAWA - BARAT
ZAWIYAH SUKABUMI:
K.H. Ece Supriyatna Pesantren Daarus Syifa (0811-115-875)

  ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI HAQQANI CIKRETEG
Vila Pancawati, Cikreteg, Ciawi, Bogor Ustad Abdul Qadir 0812 8014 661

ZAWIYAH CIANJUR
Ajengan KH. Bunyamin, Tipar Caringin, Panembong Cianjur Setiap Kamis Malam,
Bada Isya mulai jam 20.00 malam

  ZAWIYAH CIPANAS
Pesantren Toriqul Huda, Pasekon gg. bunga dekat Restoran Simpang Raya, Setiap
kamis malam bada Isya Ustad Dudi HP 0813814 89282

  CIREBON
ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI CIREBON
Weru_Plered Cirebon, M.Rofiq 0813 1544 5446

  B A N D U N G :
ZAWIYAH PONDOK PESANTREN QURAN, AL-FALAH
Pondok Pesantren Al-Qur'an Al-Falah I -Cicalengka Nagrek KM 28 BandungPimpinan
K.H.Q. Ahmad Syahid (022-794-9781). Informasi: H.Q.Rif'at Syahid
(0815-715-5776) H. Muhammad Hadid Subki (0852-2040-2127).Setiap Ahad pagi, jam
08:00 s/d 10:30

  ZAWIYAH BANDUNG KOTA
Insidentil Setiap Bulan sekaliJl. Cimanuk No. 37, Bandung Informasi: DR. Hadid
Subki 0852-2040 2127, Telp.022-727 4913

J A W A - T E N G A H
S E M A R A N G:
Zawiyah Al Mubarokah, Dukuh Sandan, Desa Waru Mranggen, Semarang Informasi:
Riza Alamsyah , [EMAIL PROTECTED] Contact Riza Alamsyah 081325632124 Soetoro
08122504779, Ajib Susanto 0818455527 Munir 08164247573, Arif Rahman
085225087435 Pusatindo Komputer, Jl. Imam Bonjol no.74 024-3540609

  ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI SEMARANG
Jl.Sawi 16A, Pasar Kambing Semarang
  Kontak Joko Tri Abdul Haq HP. 0811 279 108

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI MASJID AL-IKHLASH
Ngaliyan, Semarang, Prof.DR. Amin Syukur 0812 2923 652

  ZAWIYAH AL-MUBAROKAH
Sanden, Mranggen, Semarang. Ajib 0818 455 527 Riza 081325632124

PEKALONGAN:
PONDOK PESANTREN AT-TAUFIQY
Rowokembu Kaum, Wonopringgo, Pekalongan K.H.Taufiq Subki (0285) 785018

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI KEBONTENGAH-PEKALONGAN
Informasi Muhlishin 0815 4809 2838 Muhib 0813 26841075

  ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI PANDANARUM-PEKALONGAN
Mutawali 0815 7535 9228 . Susilo 0815 7565 2358

MUSHALLA UKHUWAH ISLAMIYAH MAGETAN
Templek, Takeran, Magetan. Suyitno 0888 3402 757 S.Riyanto 0812 3408 790

  JAWA TIMUR
SURABAYA SIDOARJ0

ZAWIYAH PONDOK JAMU
Zawiyah "Pondok Jamu" Desa Wage Kecamatan Sepanjang Sidoarjo Kontak Person
Sugeng Mulyono (031) 70450444 HP. 081331666766 Tempat dan jadwal zikir : Kamis
Malam, Ba'da Isya

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI TRANSITO SURABAYA
Komplek Transmigrasi Margorejo Surabaya Hatta
Abd.Hakim 0818571807 Faizuddin Firdaus 08123243458

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI HAQQANI TAMANSURYA
Taman, Sepanjang, Sda. Sentot Punjangpunjung
081330130897 Sugeng Mulyono 081331666766

ZAWIYAH MASJID MUHAJIRIN
Wisma Transito, Jl Margorejo 74, Surabaya Setiap Jum'at malam, ba'da
IsyaBp.Sentot (031-788-2476) 081330130897

  ZAWIYAH KAMPUS ITS SURABAYA
Bp. Son Kuswandi HP. 0813 3193 2011Bp. Hatta HP. 0818 8571807 Bp. Darmaji HP.
0813 3152 2154

M A L A N G :
Bp. Medy, HP. 08155 3038 210

LUMAJANG - JEMBER - BONDOWOSO
ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI JEMBER
Jl.Sawo II/3 Jember. Bp. Muji-Irmulandari 08124982163

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI JEMBER
jl. Sawo II No.4, Patrang, Jember Setiap Kamis Malam, Bada Isya. Kontak Person
: Ibu Irmulandari, Telp 0331-485681. HP 0812 4982 163

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI LUMAJANG
Jl. KH. Ghozali X/9 Citradewangsan, Lumajang Informasi Abd.Rosyid Murodi
081336528874

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI BONDOWOSO
Pondok Pesantren Al-Falah, Kajar, Bondowoso Informasi Ibu Makkiyah 081933307903

  ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI BONDOWOSO
Masjid Adz Dzakirin, Jl.KH. Agus Salim, Gg.Taman Bondowoso. Abdul Hamid
081913863552, Makki 081933307903

ZAWIYAH TUBAN KOTA - JAWA TIMUR
Perum Siwalan permai praja no 3. Telp. 0356 320193, 0356 329886 (Made)HP. Made
081331213660 . Ali Shodiq 0356 611660. Jadwal Zikir Malam senin dan Malam Jum,at
ba'da isya di Mantingan Senori. Malam Jum'at di Jl. Teuku Umar 9A Belakang
depot Barokah. Desa Mantingan -Senori Tuban

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI DEMEN - NGANDHEL
Ngantingan-Senori, Jojogan, TubanMasjid Demen Ngandel Naqsyabandi, Dusun
NgantinganDesa Banjarworo, Kecamatan Bangilan TUBAN, Bp. Munzaki HP
081335636418, Tiap Senin Malam dan Kamis Malam Bada Isya.

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI SIWALAN
Mushalla Komplek Siwalan Permai, Tuban Yudi 0813 3065 4310

BALI - PESANTREN PONDOK ASRI
Singaraja, Bali. H. Sauqi 0813 3877 5421 Ridwan Pinem 0812 3992 329

  B A L I K P A P A N :
Zawiyah Balikpapan - Haqqani Rabbani
Perumahan Bumi Rengganis Blok 5A No. 110 Balikpapan. Telp. 0542-7202204, Kontak
Person Hidayat HP. 0815-20300505 Bambang Sulayman HP. 0812 1090 602

  BONTANG, KALIMANTAN TIMUR
Zawiyah Bontang - Haqqani Rabbani
Info : Mediawati Dakwah HP Flexy 510 8232, Firli HP. 0812 552 4141. Perumahan
Kaltim Cipta Yasa (KCY) Jl. Sabang KK . 2, Bontang

  S I N G A P O R E :
Zawiyah Syaikh Zakaria, Singapore TAMPINES ST 34 BLOK
362 #05-379. Syaikh Zakaria Hp 98364094.

M A L A Y S I A
Pusat Zikir Naqshbandi di Malaysia dan nombor telefon untuk dihubungi: Kuala
Lumpur - Saudara Ahmad Nazim (012) 913-8449 (English speaking) dan Bro. Mus
(012) 382-9050 (Bahasa Melayu). Alor Setar, Kedah - Saudara  Rosli (012)
419-4265. Kota Bharu, Kelantan - Saudara Ku Din (019) 966-3993 Alamat Dergah
Pulau Pinang : No 24, Cangkat Minden Jalan 16, Minden Height, 11700 Pulau
Pinang (Hubungi saudara Isa: 016-4703441)

  NAQSHBANDI WORLD DZIKR ( EUROPE, USA, AFRICA, ASIA,
AUSTRALIA)PLEASE GO TO www.mevlanasufi.blogspot.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/aYWolB/TM

Galang Dana Untuk Korban Gempa Yogya melalui Wanita-Muslimah dan Planet Muslim.
Silakan kirim ke rekening Bank Central Asia KCP DEPOK No. 421-236-5541 atas
nama RETNO WULANDARI.

Mari berlomba-lomba dalam kebajikan, seberapapun yang kita bisa.

This mailing list has a special spell casted to reject any attachment ....
Yahoo! Groups Links