Finally Long Distance Calling Breaks the 5˘/minute Barrier
Interstate Rate is 3.95˘ per minute via Nationwide 10-10 #
No Monthly Fee - No Time Restrictions - No Call Length Min
http://click.topica.com/aaaaZMb1dhdKb1tdRUa/SavOnCalling

> I will not read any responses to what I write that begin with an attack
> on my character or what I know.  If you want me to read your opinion, you
> will be as respectful of me as you want me to be respectful of you.  CS

To what and whom are you responding ? Could you please leave part of the
message, or place your comment above the message ? As I delete messages as I
read them, it is hard to retain continuity, if there is no indication as to
what you are responding to.
thankyou
respectfully
maree :-)

> /=-=-=-=-Click Here & Support Our Sponsor-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=\
> Juniper Bank-2.9% intro APR, 100% access
> Experience unrivaled Internet and wireless convenience
> with friendly account reminders and online discounts.
> Get connected to a whole new kind of credit card.
> http://click.topica.com/aaaa3Kb1dhdKb1tdQUc/Juniper

>     referrer name = john_t    Check it out! It works!

> T O P I C A  http://www.topica.com/t/17
> Newsletters, Tips and Discussions on Your Favorite Topics

Make eTour.com your Web start page, and you’ll see a
different site matched to your interests every time you log
onto the Web! Sign up for your free membership now.
http://click.topica.com/aaaa5zb1dhdKb1tdRUc/eTour