IT’S ABOUT TIME! If you are over age 50, claim the discounts
you deserve at SeniorDiscounts.com. You've earned it, so
take advantage--FREE access to over 40,000 discounts!
http://click.topica.com/aaabEsb1dhdKb1tdRUa/seniordiscounts

Hello all! I am an old member at egroups.com War_and_Politics.
I joined this version to prove to John that I can really be a 2nd
Moderator. Well as your 2nd Moderator I want this list revived again and
I will be writng some new rules I will get approved by John and I'll
send later.

Thanks,
Jerek Landin
War_and_Politics Topica version,