In a message dated 12/4/01 11:17:08 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< How could he agree to ban gun ownership when that clearly violates our
Constitution?

--Then there is something wrong with the constitution! >>

There is NOTHING WRONG with the U.S. Constitution!

I know people in foreign countries don't really understand what the big deal
is over Freedom -- but in the United States, it's the cornerstone of our
lives. And a public who has been disarmed is a public who can no longer
protect themselves from the damages that big government, like big business,
always provides.

Do you honestly think the people of this country would have any voice at all
if we lost our guns? The only thing that keeps our government in line and
still responsible to the people is the fact that we can fight back if we have
to! In fact, our forefathers charged us with that very responsibility ... to
rise up as one, if those in charge of our Republic forsakes it's Constitution
and laws and attempts to take away our rights.

LG

Send all your buddies online cards and make their day!
These cards are guaranteed to make them smile!
Click below to check them out.
http://click.topica.com/caaaekwb1dhdKb1tdRUf/egreetings