Burn Off Body Fat, Hour-By-Hour...Guaranteed!
How? With our proven NEW fat burning breakthrough product.
Fast! Easy! NO Ma Huang, Ephedra, or guarana. (NOTE: US and
18 and over ONLY)
http://click.topica.com/caaaeBTb1dhdKb1tdRUa/TotallyHealthy

In a message dated 12/4/01 11:17:12 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Then there is something wrong with the constitution!
>
> The Kyoto treaty would practically stop industry in it's tracks. I hardly
> think the American people would find that acceptable in a slowing economy.
>
> --Why is it that just the american industry would stop? Are the rest of the
> world countries so stupid that this could not be understood if stopping the
> industry was going to be true?
>
> Claes
> §( :8-)

If we did not have the right to own a gun, our other rights might soon be in
jeopardy. Ask the Jews if they don't wish a few were armed when Hitler came
calling. And Bush does not sign treaties for the rest of the world. janice