From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 9:48 PM
Subject: Re: SV: SV: SV: {W&P} Bush & Treaties....

> In a message dated 12/5/01 11:49:41 AM Pacific Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> << The majority of voters, in or outside USA, are not voting with right wing
> partys >>
> Maybe you'd better take some time to explain what you think "right-wing",
> "left-wing", "conservative" and "liberal" mean, because I'm having trouble
> following you logic.
>
> LG
>
> btw: the USA has 2 major political parties, 1 non-party and probably 20 or 30
> minor parties, if not more.

--Hmm. I see what you mean. In Sweden we don't use the english or american names and
further is again other names of partys used in Denmark. But...

Conservatives is definatelly right, but not in absurdum. And liberal is the next step
to the left. And I think that is as far as the American partys go. I mean the big
partys. Not the local ones that has no say in the federal politics. Correct me if I'm
wrong.

Beside those there is the Centerparty that sometimes thread over the middle. The the
biggest party, the Social Democrats, that rule most of the countrys in EU, sometimes
in coalition with others. To the left of them is the Left Party that used to call
themselves Communists, but after the fall of the communism there is not much of the
communist agenda left. They are really a kind of leftist social democrats. Besides
them there is an enviroment party that I have a feeling don't know what they are
themselves.

All the above partys has seats in the Parliament in Sweden. If you compare this wide
spectrum with the two main partys in the USA. How do you see it?

Claes
§( :8-)

For a limited time, get special low prices on select HP
Netservers, HP Omnibooks, and HP desktop computers.
HP products are powerful, reliable and built to last.
http://click.topica.com/caaaeCZb1dhdKb1tdRUf/Hewlett-Packard