WUNDERBAR  DONKESHOEN Jim
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, May 11, 2002 5:41 PM
Subject: Re: SV: {W&P} Arrogans?

In a message dated 5/11/02 4:51:29 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

well now Im the dummy . What is systran how do I find it and how easy is it to use Jim

=====
You're not a dummy ... but I am an editor -- and one of the things I publish is weblinks, so I'm always on the lookout for things I think my subscribers might like.
Systran, though, is one link I've never printed 'cause I don't want the kids to use it to cheat on their homework.  :)

It's very easy to use ... just type in the text you want translated, push a button and Voilla! It also can convert web pages. You have a choice of English to French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish. Or French, German, Italian, Portutuese or Spanish to English. This is the link:

SYSTRAN - Translation Technologies, Language Translator, Online dictionary, Tra

Lawana