----- Original Message -----
From: al winslow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 8:27 PM
Subject: RE: {W&P} SV: SV: Survival of the Fittest

> Claes Persson wrote:

Al,

The words free enterprizes sounds very positive, but has to be specified. If you by
free enterprizes mean global corporations you can not give them a free ticket to do
what ever they want. Then they go wild.

In what way are they "free" then? Free to manipulate markets? Free to evade taxes?
Free to use special bookkeeping? Free to call the marins for help? Free to lay off
people any way the want? Free to move to lower pay countrys? Free to lay off people at
home and outsorce production instead where workers are not protected by workinglaws?

There are many ways that enterprizes can be "free", and none of them are positive.
Enron was a free enterprize that was free enough to waste their employees
pensionfunds, so please - don't hit people in the head with the word "free" without
specifying in what way they are supposed to be "free". And "free" enterprizes are not
a USA patent.

Claes Persson
SWEDEN
§( :8-)