Another rule of this list is to not make it personal Below are references to
some of Rods impersonal notes Nothing better than a
"crybaby thief in the night who has nothing better to do than to threaten
to get even. Name the place punk. <grin> "

 !!!! Nothing personal and never a challenge?!!!!

"So much for Elder talk -- and walking it.out take it personal? Tough Love,
and then don't read these posts, dig?"

!!!!  We can only wish!!!!

"Despite my time in Vietnam"" (34 days)"

!!! such a hero ! He refers to this several times as if he went through
hell!!!!

"Convict Jim is a big boy, he can continue spamming if he so chooses.
Maybe somebody will turn him into the Health Authorities for his lack of
self-control and "sound judgment?" If he is licensed by the state...
this type of spamming would not look good on his resume or promotions
list. Would you trust him to care for a relative of yours knowing that
he has a permanent record, here on Topica? You really want to vouch for
someone you've probably never met in person. You REALLY know who
Convict Jim is?"

!!!!Nothing personal here? Just an clumsy attempt to smear my character.He
dares to write about not making personal attacks?

"Despite my time in Vietnam "(34 days)," I have a "tough time" hating Hanoi
Jane.
Only because of the Barbarella semi-nude scene that was/is one of the
banner events of my depraved (pant-pant) side of my life."

!!!We see how his political philosophy was formed and he  tells us we are
sexually fixated?"!!!

"She is deserving of being one of 10-most influential women of the 20th
century "good-or-bad." (vixen/villianness) I've enjoyed her movies and
many of her "political issues" I can relate to!!!

Can we see his real feelings here. Spent 34 days in Nam and tries to make it
look in his posts that he is a veteran and then  enjoys her political issues
when she provided aid and comfort to an enemy engaged in torturing our
fliers under her nose. She had the gall to pose on an antiaircraft gun that
had shot down several Navy aircraft and was used as a reward for the crew.
No wonder this gutless wonder thinks we should all be destroyed in a nuclear
blast. Ill bet he thinks he wont go . A pathetic traitorous coward! lets see
you deny any of the above roddy boy all of which make you a liar hypocrite
and a coward. One of the rules of this list is - no cross-posting.  Of
which, you have
taken my comment about (nukes?) to another list and posted it there.
You could have "at least" had the decency to post my entire statement
(ideas) instead of a juicy tidbit comment.

"You don't want "juicy Tid bit comments thrown at you don't make them.
However you said what you believe back ked up with your Jane Fonda comments"

Another rule of this list is to not make it personal.

"Have we covered that to your satisfaction? I know how to use the archives
to Roddy boy", and imp still in practice  and a copy of your remarks is
hanging in my lab which provides a snicker now and then to whomever looks at
it.

The final is to work on the idea (some are repugnant, sure) and not the
person. A persons ideas define the person !Your person is cowardly confused
stupid and incredibly naive

I don't know if the Owner or Moderator of THIS list is still around but,
A FORMAL COMPLAINT IS IN THE OFFERING PLATE.

We are on another list, Jim,  that has no owner/moderator and the
name-calling (flaming) is acceptable.

I've been respectful on this list to everyone.  Your one-liner jabs are
annoying - but tolerable in a "free" society and I will expect you to
continue to be a cut-up from here on out.  Until you refrain from your
obnoxious behavior on this list - I've nothing more to say to you or
about you.

Cut out the cross-posting.

===