Am Sonntag, 26. November 2006 16:20 schrieb Giel van Schijndel:
> Dennis Schridde schreef:
> > Author: devurandom
> > Date: Sun Nov 26 12:39:54 2006
> > New Revision: 504

> > Log:
> > Not yet changed parts from patches of Christian Ohm:
> > 003 - Remove all references to hWnd
> > 004 - Remove DirectDraw flag
> > 005 - Remove DDrawDriverName and D3DDriverName
> > 006 - Remove all references to hInstance
> > 007 - Remove some unused Windows types
> > 008 - Remove VidMem parameter
> > 009 - Remove bitdepth variables
> >
> > Modified:
> >     trunk/lib/gamelib/ptrlist.c
> >     trunk/lib/ivis_common/piestate.h
> >     trunk/lib/netplay/netplay.c
> >     trunk/lib/sound/audio.c
> >     trunk/lib/sound/track.c
> >     trunk/lib/widget/scrap.c
> >     trunk/src/disp2d.c
> >     trunk/src/displaydef.h
> >     trunk/src/warzoneconfig.c
>
> The changes to trunk/lib/widget/scrap.c cause a compiler error
> (comparison of int with pointer). This error will only be raised while
> compiling a Windows build. I don't have the patches but according to the
> description above I'm guessing number 003.
>
> Also the previous style of comparing those two values would result in
> comparing pointer-addresses rather than a value comparison.
> (See the typedef of HWND in windef.h).
Seems like this more complicated...

scrap.c sets SDL_Window (I don't think the name is choosen very wise, btw) to
info.window, which is of type HWND...
Can we revert SDL_Window back to HWND and then compare whatever type that is
with GetClipboardOwner? Would that be the clean way of doing this? Or does MS
recommend to use that HWND.i thing instead?

(I guess Christian changed this in an accident, believing that, because HWND
is defined to int on Linux (by frame.h) it would be of the same type on
Windows.)

--Dennis