The issue of MALLOC was already raised in some of the previous messages, and
there seems to be something wrong with those MALLOC/FREE macros. I noticed a
memory leak in the scripting engine, to find out what is actually causing it I
set up a (script) loop with 10k iterations with nothing but a string assignment
in the loop body.

Due to the nature of this loop the interpreter was pushing string/non-string
data to the stack interchangeably, hence allocation/deallocationg memory for
strings. The memory usage went up by ~3mb after each 10k iterations. I couldn't
stumble upon any flaws in the code, looks like MALLOC/FREE are causing this.
Anyway, after replacng MALLOC/FREE with malloc/free the memory leak is gone.

Apart from that I noticed WZ memory usage is increasing by about 35 mb each
time a skirmish game is restarted, it wouldn't surprise me if it was due to
MALLOC/FREE anomalies.
Do we actually have to rely on those two, ar would it make sense to simply
replace them with malloc/free? I remember someone (I think Per) was trying to
rewrite some functionality that dealt with wz memory usage that turned out to
be a non-trivial task, I hope it is not related to MALLOC/FREE.

Troman