Troman schreef:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Christian Ohm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

@Troman, where you using a debug or release build when finding out about
that huge memory usage?

Because the debug and release builds have two different implementations
of MALLOC/FREE, the release one being rather small and manageable
functions, the debug one being awfully large and are far from nicely
written.

--
Giel