Dennis Schridde wrote:
Am Samstag, 17. Februar 2007 schrieb Gerard Krol:
By tweaking 2 lines the water really improves a lot!
4p-Sk-FishNets is a good map to test.

- Gerard

I applied it in my local copy...
Nice in general, but the alpha change should be done to the texture and not in the code, IMO... Eg. Grim's textures have a good alpha setting for water, which makes them look ugly with these changes...
I agree that doing the alpha in the textures is better, much more flexibility that way. Maybe you could only apply the second change? That improves the riverbeds alot in my opinion. The alpha in the texture pages can then come some later time.

By the way, why aren't grims textures in svn? I might want to improve on some textures too, and it would nice to be able to continue from his work.

- Gerard