"-strict syntaxs indent is really painful for developers with
different coding style(2 space indent,4 space indent,2 tab,4
tab,2space 2 tab etcetc)"

Always 4 spaces by convention.
I wouldn't call pythons syntax a drawback.

Another + for python is that it probably have the best tool support of
the listed candidates, though Lua is close behind with things like
LuaEclipse.

http://www.angelcode.com/angelscript/sdk/docs/manual/pages/man_callscriptfunc.html
> Anglescript, call C function from script:
> no clear example found
>
> Python, call script function from C:
> http://docs.python.org/ext/pure-embedding.html
> Needs quite some code. (but the example is quite complete)
> Python, call C function from script:
> http://docs.python.org/ext/extending-with-embedding.html
> Really easy
>
> Lua, call script function from C:
> http://www.lua.org/manual/2.1/subsection3_7_6.html
> Clear
> Lua, call C function from script:
> http://www.lua.org/pil/26.1.html
> Clear
>
> Please judge for yourself, but Python has my preference, as I have quite a
lot of experience with the language.

> - Gerard

python's best companion is C++...lua is too old and rusty...angelcode script
is somewhat unstable...

python:
+superior numeric computation
+real arrays
+useful for extending exist C/C++ functionalities with modifying the source
+popular
-implement is rather complicated
-strict syntaxs indent is really painful for developers with different
coding style(2 space indent,4 space indent,2 tab,4 tab,2space 2 tab etcetc)

lua:
+easier to implement
+C syntax except the optional 'then'
+less strict syntaxs
+popular
-no real arrays use universal 'table' instead
-too slow for numeric computation
-co-routine is useless in practice

angel:
never used,but it's unstable according to gd.net forum

wz
+no need to implement
+C/C# like syntaxs
+native to wz
+real arrays and fast numeric computation
+fully implemented trigger and co-routine designed specifically for wz(every
[interval] trigger and event-driven callbacks)
+implemented using flex,which is best tool for advanced ai
scripting,superior ai scripting capability(though it seems pumpkin didnt
have the time to make some intensive scripting to unlease its full
potential),no other rts had ever achieved this imo
-not many ppl are familiar with it
-lack of documentation...
-lack of examples...
-lack of popularity...

so I suggest using wz script...which requires no extra memory footprint and
it's already implemented natively in wz...binding function is as easy as
adding an entry in symbol tables...

Venlig hilsen / Kind regards,
Christian Vest Hansen.