On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 22:18:49 +0100 Per Inge Mathisen wrote:
> When making patches, please follow these minimal coding style guidelines:
>
> http://wz2100.net/wiki/development:coding_style
What I personally do *not* like about that coding style is the usage of
tabs (because of variable tabsize) I think we should only maintain this
tabsize in current files but definitely not use it in new ones (I'd vote
for a 4 space indentation). Especially the printf example on the above
link points out that this (tabs followed by space) identation isn't
particulary nice (or easy for that matter, and ease of
use/programming/writing seems the most important thing here to me).

Maintaining the above style ^^ in currently existing files however isn't
much of a problem to me.

Just my opinion btw.

--
Giel